Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Looking Ahead

2012 has brought about some exciting changes...


1. Racing for Team CF Elite

2. Becoming a 2012 Athleta Sponsored Athlete

3. Completing my Master's in Educational Leadership (this Spring... finally!!)

Needless to say, I'm filled to the brim with giddiness and excitement right now. Over the last few years of studying hard and training harder, I've been thankful to accomplish many personal goals. As I look to the year ahead and strive to achieve new goals, I'm filled with expectancy and hope for all that 2012 holds. Racing in the NUE, racing 2012 XC Nationals, hosting an event at Philly's Athleta, blogging for Athleta, and meeting career goals in teaching only name a few. Many of you have reached out to show love. You guys are the best, and I'm so thankful for your support! Feeling incredibly blessed these days...

Cheers to great New Year!

Nationals, Sun Valley, ID - Can't wait to go back! 











2 comments: